Kate Kanner, RDN, LD
My name is Kate Kanner and I am a registered, licensed dietitian/nutritionist based in Columbus, OH.
A native of Columbus, I completed my bachelor's degree and my dietetic internship through The Ohio State University. My professional experience includes time spent working for a county WIC program, inpatient and outpatient clinical nutrition, and retail/supermarket nutrition. I have special expertise in nutrition therapy for weight management, but my interests span a wide range of topics, including but not limited to diabetes management, sports nutrition, special diets (vegetarianism, food allergies, etc.), and disease prevention.
- B.S. Medical Dietetics, The Ohio State University
- ACEND-accredited dietetic internship, The Ohio State University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist by the Committee on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Dietitian by the Ohio Board of Dietetics
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management, Committee on Dietetic Registration
Questions? Please fill out the form on my contact page.